The American Chambers of Commerce in Latvia and Bulgaria in partnership with Digital Poland and Google will hold a Three Seas Initiative (3SI) Digital Conference in advance of the upcoming 3SI Summit in Riga on April 28 at 15.00 at the Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija with a focus on transformation amid a shifting geopolitical landscape.
The war in Ukraine has underlined the need for secure digital infrastructure, services and policies in Europe and the importance of a strong transatlantic partnership to strengthen our democracies.
The following keynote speakers will join the conference:
- John Carwile, U.S. Ambassador to Latvia;
- Raimonds Lapiņš, Deputy State Secretary on Economic Issues at the Ministry of Economy of Latvia;
- Edgars Bondars, Ambassador‐at‐large for the Three Seas Initiative.
The keynote speeches will be followed by a panel discussion joined by experts:
- Artūrs Toms Plešs, Minister of Environmental Protection and Regional Development, Latvia;
- Mark Boris Andrijanič, Minister for Digitalization, Slovenia;
- Paweł Jabłoński, Undersecretary of State for Economic and Development Cooperation, Africa and the Middle East at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Poland;
- Ian Brzezinski, Senior Fellow, The Atlantic Council, Washington, D.C., USA;
- Petar T. Ivanov, CEO, American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria;
- Marta Poslad, Director for CEE & Transatlantic Public Policy at Google.
For the media attention
The event will start keynote speeches at 15.00 and will be immediately followed by a panel discussion. For registration contact: +371 67212204 or e-mail email@example.com.
AmCham speaks on behalf of around 150 leading U.S. and international companies in Latvia. AmCham is committed to fostering trade, investment, partnership and friendship between the U.S. and Latvia and it serves as a business, knowledge, networking and policy forum for its members and partners. More information: www.amcham.lv